Bisu T7 2018 – advanced Chinese crossover bis T7
The new Chinese car 2018-2019 Bisu T7 (T7-bis), a new coupe-shaped crossover with a modern technical base and modern equipment. In our review of Bisu T7 2018-2019, there are photos, price, equipment and technical characteristics of new models from the young Chinese company Chonqing Bisu, an automobile corporation created jointly by the group and BAIC Yinxiang s (specializes in the production of motorcycles). According to preliminary information, Bisu T7 SUV coupe (this is the full name of the product) will be released to the Chinese car market in August 2018 with a powerful 197-horsepower 2.0 Turbo gasoline engine at a price of 20,000 to 25,000 dollars (1250-1560 thousand conventional units).
I would like to remind our readers that the bis T7 cross-coupe is the 4th car of the Bisu brand. By 2016, Chonqing Bisu Automobile Corporation in China offers Bisu T3 compact crossover and Bisu M3 compact MPV. And in the spring of 2017, even the 7-seater Bisu T5 crossover. Interestingly, the M3 Bisu, Bisu Bisu T3 and T5 models are mainly aimed at young car enthusiasts and are offered at a very affordable price. The maximum value for a 7-seater SUV Bisu T5 does not exceed 105,000 yuan (just over 1 million). So the new coupe-shaped crossover Bisu T7 clearly claims to be the leader with a clearly not budget price tag.
By the way, 20-25 thousand dollars is quite an adequate price for a new Chinese coupe SUV, especially with an eye to the solid body size, stylish appearance, luxurious interior with an impressive set of modern equipment, a powerful turbocharged engine and an all-wheel drive system is available. How do you like this Chinese crossover?
- The external dimensions of the Bisu T7 2018-2019 body are 4820 mm long, 1915 mm wide and 1660 mm high with a 2815 mm wheelbase.
- Compare the body length of the Volkswagen Tuareg 2 generation is 4801 mm, the body length of the Toyota Land Cruiser Prado SUV has a length of 4840 mm, the body length of the Skoda Kodiaq is all 4697 mm.
So the new Chinese crossover Bisu T7 is a rather large car, and therefore endowed with a very stylish and impressive appearance. The new sports car-coupe line with a 5-door body with a charismatic front, adorned with powerful embossed stamping on the sides and complemented by huge wheel arch cutouts filled in turn with 20-inch wheels (20-inch alloy wheels with original design and low-profile tires 245 /45 P20).
The accent is also a chic roof dome supported on a compact stand, large side doors with a high window sill and an original stern with a huge trunk and a powerful bumper.
It should be added that the headlights, foglights and taillights are fully LED with dynamic direction indicators.
The outside body of the Bisu T7 SUV coupe is great and the new interior is just gorgeous. Traditionally, to get acquainted with the manufacturers, it shows photos of the interior of a very busy configuration, and, of course, the Chinese company presented the interior of the packaged version of the Bisu T7 crossover.
Arsenal virtual instrument panel with 10.0 inch color screen
- projection display, modern multimedia system with 12.3-inch display,
- multifunctional sports steering wheel with truncated bottom rim,
- two zone climate control,
- driver and front passenger seats, electrically adjustable, heated and ventilated,
- keyless entry system and engine start/stop button
- electric parking brake and parking assistant,
- control of the driving modes of the unit (Eco, snow, sport and 4 WD),
- hill descent assistance system
- 6 airbags and ABS, EBD and BAS, TCS and ESP systems
- power windows, mirrors and sunroof, rear view camera,
- leather interior trim with decorative inserts made of wood and aluminum.
Not bad, for a big crossover with only $25,000 worth. It should be noted that the front seats with substantial bolsters of lateral support and an anatomically correct shape of the backrest, and second-row passengers are provided with large legroom, a comfortable sofa and a separate backrest, changing the angle of inclination.
Technical characteristics of Bisu T7 2018-2019.
A new Chinese crossover with a coupe-shaped 5-door body on a modern platform with a fully independent suspension of all wheels (McPherson struts in front, multi-link in the back). Towbar electric brakes of forward and back wheels disk.
In the engine compartment, a gasoline 2.0-liter 197-horsepower turbo engine can be paired with 6 manual transmissions and 8 automatic transmissions. The drive is all-wheel drive, but … it is only available when the off-road mode is activated, 4 WD and other modes, the economical and winter sports crossover is front-wheel drive.