BMW X6 Goms G06 2019 – “X-sixth” 3rd generation
The BMW X6 crossover model in a new body (BMW X6 Goms G06) is officially presented on June 3, 2019 and is preparing for the world premiere at the Frankfurt International Motor Show in early autumn of this year. In review about the BMW X6 (Goms G06) 2019-2020 – news, photos and videos, price and full technical specifications of the Kosovelova form of the third generation BMW X 6 coupe.
The production of the new generation BMW X6 with the Goms G06 factory index begins at the end of summer at the American BMW plant in Spartanburg and the latest X-sixth will be bought in November 2019. The price of the new BMW X6 (Goms G06) is from 75,000 euros.
I want to remind our readers that the BMW X-6 is the ancestor of the coupe-crossover, and the first generation of the BMW X6 (E71) appeared 11 years ago in 2008. The second generation of the stylish crossover crossover BMW X6 (f16) scored its first launch in 2014 as part of the Paris Motor Show. At the time of the release of the first two generations of "X-sixth" to find more than 443 thousand customers in the world. It would seem a serious figure, but the BMW X5 is sold 5 times better. However, the BMW X6 was the Bavarian company’s most stylish crossover, and, understandably, the coolest and most coveted.
The new generation of the BMW X6 crossover (Goms G06) has completely preserved the form of its two predecessors with an excellently stylish body profile and lush booty. But the new crossover has grown in size, an interior with lots of super modern equipment from the donor model BMW X5 (G05), and, most importantly, and unexpectedly, the first of the BMW models has the option of lighting the nostrils of a false radiator grille. LED Tavra "nostrils" BMW is activated by default when the central lock is activated in the car, but if desired, and the strength of the light show on the grille of the new "X-sixth". In all likelihood, in the near future this option will be available for other models of the Bavarian company.
- The external dimensions of the body of the BMW X6 (Goms G06) 2019-2020 are 4935 mm long, 2004 mm wide, 1696 mm high, with a wheelbase of 2975 mm.
- The track of the front and rear wheels is 1684 mm.
The new "X-sixth" has outgrown its predecessor BMW X6 (f16) by 26 mm in length and 15 mm in width. The size of the wheelbase increased by 42 mm, and the wheel track was already 44 mm, and only the height of the new body was less than 6 mm.
The new coupe-crossover BMW X6 (Goms G06), in addition to the innovative luminous false radiator grille, flaunts standard LED headlights (a more advanced laser-phosphor beam is offered for an additional charge – the BMW Laserlight car), harmonious body proportions with a coupe with a roof in the form of a line and a stylish stern, huge 19-22 inch wheels and elegant L-shaped LED taillights.
The interior of the new "x-sixth" inherited from the "x-fifths" platform. The Arsenal has a virtual dashboard with a 12.3-inch screen, a modern multimedia system OS 7.0 12.3-inch display, three-zone climate control (four-zone additional fee), sports seats for the driver and front passenger, a large panoramic roof, glass interior decor with an integrated LED backlight.
The list includes a rear-seat entertainment system with two color touch screens, multi-contour seats with massage function in the front rows, BMW Individual Merino leather interior, heated and cooled cup holders… the list is long.
The luggage compartment of the new BMW X 6 can take up from 580 liters from the rear seat to 1525 liters when the 40:20:40 split rear seat is offered as standard equipment.
Specifications BMW X6 (Goms G06) 2019-2020
In technical terms, the new X-sixth is the same as the BMW X5 (G05) crossover. In the presence of Klar, a modern platform with a fully independent suspension (front two-arm architecture and a multi-link rear) and a standard spring suspension with adaptive dampers. For an additional fee, an air suspension strut and rear wheels (predecessor only on the BMW X6 F16 air support standing behind) variable 80 mm ground clearance, a rear axle steering mechanism and a rear active anti-roll bar are provided.
From the start of sales, the new BMW X 6 will be offered in 4 variants with two turbocharged petrol engines and two turbodiesels complying with emission standards in the strict EU6d-tempo rules in the company with an 8 Steptronic automatic transmission and a proprietary xDrive all-wheel drive system with a clutch that connects the front wheels.
- The BMW X6 xDrive40i with a 3.0-litre six-cylinder turbocharged diesel engine (340 hp 450 Nm) accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h in 5.5 seconds, top speed is 250 km/h and a claimed average fuel consumption of 8.0 -8.6 liters.
- BMW X6 M50i with 4.4-liter diesel "turbo-eight" (530 hp and 750 Nm) for firing heavy crossover from 0 to 100 km / h in just 4.3 seconds. Top speed 250 km/h, combined fuel consumption 10.4-10.7 liters.
- BMW X6 xDrive30d with a 3.0-liter six-cylinder turbodiesel (265 hp, 620 Nm) accelerates from 0 to 100 km / h in 6.5 seconds, reaches a top speed of 230 km / h and is content with only 6.1 and 6.6 liters of diesel fuel.
- BMW X6 M50d with a powerful 3.0-liter six-cylinder turbo diesel (400 hp 760 Nm) catapulted from 0 to 100 km / h in 5.2 seconds, the maximum speed is limited by an electronic collar at around 250 km / h, the average consumption of diesel fuel is 6.9-7.2 liters.